Header Ads

Airtel Latest New 11GB For N2000 And 22GB For N3000

WAIT! CLICK BELOW TO GET FREE
CALL AND DATA!! NOW!!!

Not long ago I got an e-mail from
airtel on their recently introduced
data plans thinking its a scam but
its
not. The package is actually for those
of you that loves downloading huge
amount of data, streaming all day and
uploadings.

Well, I am not quite sure if the price
looks cheapy and affordable to you
but for me its incredible compared to
their data plans released so far
contesting the glo 10gb for N2500.

Wow, the new Airtel dual unveil 11gb
for N2000 and 22gb for 22gb for
N3000 which I must say its the
cheapest ever in 2016, doubt it? Or do
you think that I am joking? No!

How Can One Get it?
You must have recharged 2000 or 3000
naira then simply dial *442# and
follow the prompt

Note: the validity period for both
plans is 30Days.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.